Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there Ferrariforum staff! Will the F430, 575M or the Scaglietti Buyer's guide come out anytime soon? I can't wait!

/Hazte

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
hazte said:
Hi there Ferrariforum staff! Will the F430, 575M or the Scaglietti Buyer's guide come out anytime soon? I can't wait!

/Hazte
The 575M is covered in the 550 guide. The F430 has a three year wait list so a Buyer shouldn't have to worry about the purchase as the car will have a full warranty since every F430 is new. The F430 guide probably won't come out for another 2 years. Same with the 612.

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Per Andrew's comments, it willl be a couple of years before their is any real need for a Buyer's Guide on the 612 or 430.

It is the other end of the model age spectrum that we are focusing on right now.

We are working on a Guide for the 365 GTB/4 Daytona and will have several other Vintage Guides completed in the coming months.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Also as per Andrew and William's comments.
Additionally, if one is truly in the league of being able to buy a 430 or 612 new, then he or she is likely to getting first-hand buyers info from Ferrari itself!
I hope you are in that extraordinary league, and I hope you will gives us all rides. :wink:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Plus for the 430 and the 612 we do not know what all the models are since they didn't finish building them yet. We don't know a lot about pros and cons because they are only 2-3 years old so we don't know yet what the good and bad spots of the car are. To make a good buyers guide, you need to have accurate info, and at this point we only have a little. Since we only want to offer the best, it will take a few years to make a good buyers guide on these models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts