Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Twin IHI,

Great shots. I didn't think the Porsche was going to stay in front too long. The F40 looks like a cat batting at mice in those shots. Awesome car. Thanks and welcome to the site!

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
34 Posts
On the Players Run the participants already entered a F40, a British guy ordered a F60 and is on the waiting list. Another British guy even ordered a Pagani Zonda. If that car is delivered in time he's going to drive it on the Players Run - otherwise he probably chooses his RUF Porsche GT2.

Will be interesting who's going to be the fastest on the Players Run, because there are some other supercars, too.

www.playersrun.net

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
That's from those japanese guys, i got several clips of them
I do too. Maybe I can track them down and become one of the drivers? Even better the translator so everyone can understand what they are screaming.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Or become a participant of the Players Run. 8)

Players Run has already 10% of the total tour closed by police for full speed driving and you will have the opportunity to drive on a few major US tracks. Have you ever thought about driving with your supercar as fast as you want on an US freeway ... together with other exotics? That'll be a blast!

www.playersrun.net

1 - 6 of 6 Posts