Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The adjustable suspension on the F40 is acting up again. Left side is dropping all the way down when I stop the car hit the button 3 times to drop it. Right side is dropping all the way down and then coming back up slightly.

Any idea how to reset it or what might be causing it ?

·
Registered
265 Posts
The adjustable suspension on the F40 is acting up again. Left side is dropping all the way down when I stop the car hit the button 3 times to drop it. Right side is dropping all the way down and then coming back up slightly.

Any idea how to reset it or what might be causing it ?
Dear Comrade Boxer,

The car requires transporting to Meridien Modena in Lyndhurst, Hampshire. They will resolve the issue for you and not overcharge for the privilege.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
265 Posts
Unfortunately the F40 is no where near Lyndhurst.
Dear Comrade Boxer,

The Ferrari Cathedral of technical prestidigitation in Lyndhurst is the epicentre of Ferrari omniscience. The oracle that holds court within its inner sanctum has the authority to send forth to the multitude of Ferraristi its Ferrari collecting device. Accordingly, wheresoever your F-40 lays forlorn and incapacitated they will seek it out and rescue it. Therefrom to convey it to the illustrious Ferrari Cathedral. Whencefrom it will pass through its illustrious portals and conveyed to the tabernacle within the inner sanctum and where it will be placed upon the tabernacle of the Ferrari Oracle.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear Comrade Boxer,

The Ferrari Cathedral of technical prestidigitation in Lyndhurst is the epicentre of Ferrari omniscience. The oracle that holds court within its inner sanctum has the authority to send forth to the multitude of Ferraristi its Ferrari collecting device. Accordingly, wheresoever your F-40 lays forlorn and incapacitated they will seek it out and rescue it. Therefrom to convey it to the illustrious Ferrari Cathedral. Whencefrom it will pass through its illustrious portals and conveyed to the tabernacle within the inner sanctum and where it will be placed upon the tabernacle of the Ferrari Oracle.

With kind regards,

Vulcan
I fear we worship different gods. On your hallowed Isle, my god resides in the charming vicinity of Exeter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts