Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

they look even better together!!! those pictures are absolutelly mind blowing!! hehehehehehe

when is the 308 going to join it's sisters??

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Man, does life get any better? :) Thanks for posting Boxer!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
What an amazing sight, the only thing better than that would be to have Charlize Theron and Catherine Zeta Jones in bed waiting for you and saying when are you coming to bed sweetie???

~

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Boxer - I know these are all probably quite different cars, but I'm just wondering how you feel about the F40 vs. the F50. I guess the F40 is more raw, and the F50 more comfortable as a GT. Are acceleration, etc. a lot different in the F40 (like a kick in the pants), compared with the F50? How about ride and handling?

Not really looking for a complete technical analysis or lots of detail (unless you want!), but just wondered what you can tell us about your feelings on driving the F40 vs. F50. Anyway, if you have the time, I'm interested in your thoughts! Anyone seen a direct test of F40 vs. F50 in any mags? Best of luck with your incredible stable!!!:)

Rick

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Boxer - I know these are all probably quite different cars, but I'm just wondering how you feel about the F40 vs. the F50. I guess the F40 is more raw, and the F50 more comfortable as a GT. Are acceleration, etc. a lot different in the F40 (like a kick in the pants), compared with the F50? How about ride and handling?

Not really looking for a complete technical analysis or lots of detail (unless you want!), but just wondered what you can tell us about your feelings on driving the F40 vs. F50. Anyway, if you have the time, I'm interested in your thoughts! Anyone seen a direct test of F40 vs. F50 in any mags? Best of luck with your incredible stable!!!:)

Rick
We actually ran the two back to back yesterday as a compare and contrast. As soon as I get a chance I will do a short write up on our observations.

Evo magazine in issue 64 did a road test where they compared a 288 GTO vs F40 vs F50 vs Enzo. In this test the F50 came out on top.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Great collection of cars Boxer! With all those F cars in the garage, I would drive a diffirent one each day of the week. Save the best one for sunday mass. :)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Stunning. How do you choose which one to drive?
I was wondering that to !!!

Boxer can I print the one of the 3 cars together and get it enlarged to put it on my Garage wall, "Please". Makes me feel like a small boy again.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was wondering that to !!!

Boxer can I print the one of the 3 cars together and get it enlarged to put it on my Garage wall, "Please". Makes me feel like a small boy again.
Absolutely.

If you PM me your email address I will email you the original large jpeg file of the picture. This should provide a better quality print.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
That F50 is such a tremendous automobile! :cool:

I like the picture of the F40 & F50 in the garage (the one without the covers) - they look like they are plugged into the wall socket!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts