Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Per the post on the F50, after one very enjoyable drive, I decided to switch cars and repeat the same course.

Also as the F40 had been sitting for a couple of weeks, It defintely needed some road time to keep everything in good running order.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
It's good to get them out there and exercise them. The last time my car was out was January 12th.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Archie, when was the last time your car was out?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dear Comrade Boxer,

Superb images of a car that's in perfect condition. However, I noted the over-mats; is this something that you fitted, please, as I should very much like to obtain a set?

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great pictures of the F40!!! Reminds me why its one of my favorite cars!:D

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear Comrade Boxer,

Superb images of a car that's in perfect condition. However, I noted the over-mats; is this something that you fitted, please, as I should very much like to obtain a set?

With kind regards,

Vulcan
Sir Vulcan,

The over-mats came with the car but I will see if I can find out where they were sourced.

Cheers,

Boxer

·
Registered
374 Posts
Boxer, you know, great pictures as usual :cool:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
:D :D :D !

It will now be a while before the F40 sees the road again. I dropped it off for the cambelt service this morning. :(
How long does the cambelt service take?

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
A couple of weeks.
Well at least you have the 360 and the F50 to sooth the pain.:rofl: What are your non-Ferrari cars?

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yeah, Landrover. HAHAHA. What do you think Chris? I think Boxer needs a Dodge Ram Megacab with a high output Cummins turbo-diesel.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Boxer, as always immaculate. How many people clean up their car before it goes in for a service. As said before, at least you have your other toys to distract you during this painful period of seperation.

I have a Range Rover Sport Supercharger, but the Discovery would enhance the performance difference even more.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Great photographs, Boxer. The F40 is very adorable! The little "piggy" on the front windscreen indicates me that the car comes from Mr. Eberlein ??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts