Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for the Ferrarilife 355 section records. Pictures of one of my Ferrari luggage sets. This set is for the 348/355 and is the full set of 5 pieces. The two small boxes fit together to make a larger unit. These fit on the rear shelf behind the seats. Usually the sets sold only sell as a 3 piece set.
To fit the luggage in the car the small suitcase fits in the bottom first followed by the larger case on top of that. then the flexy suit carrier sits on to of that. Know you know.
Link to the Schedoni website an interesting read http://www.schedoni.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Reviving an old thread rather than starting a new one....

Finally found a set of luggage to match the interior of my car and received the package today. Picked it up on ebay from a fellow enthusiast for a reasonable price and am very pleased with the items. The pieces are in great shape, with very little if any evidence of use, affirming the previous owners statement that they were used once when he purchase a 355 new back in 99 when he toured Route 66 in his then "new" Ferrari.

All pieces are present, keys (4 padlock & 3 luggage), locks (3), leather fobs (3) and leather name tags (4) included; I especially like the Cav's on the locks.

Again, photos look a little washed out, but it's an iPhone...the actual color of the pieces is more in line with the previous post - very rich looking leather - love it.

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Looks good. My problem would be same as previous owner looks too nice to use. Especially the cavalino locks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts