Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Thought it would be a good idea to make a list of F355 owners on Ferrarilife

Please post up a picture of your F355 and some info about it. It's up to you what info you want to provide but an example would be:

Model: F355 GTB
Year: 1996
Steering: LHD
Chassis number: 101052
Ferrari colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior colour: Nero

In order to keep the thread on topic, please only post once in this thread with all the info you would like to provide on your F355.

Thanks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Model: F355 Challenge
Steering: RHD
Chassis number: 104236

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
97 f355

Model: F355 Spider
Year: 1997
Chassis number: 108639

·
Registered
16 Posts
Model: F355 spider
Year: 1998
Chassis number: 50144
Interior colour: cream

3496cc 40 valve V8,
full ITO race exhaust,
Gruppe M Chip, Gruppe M Carbon Fibre Air BoxBODYWORK

SUSPENSIONChallenge Rear Grille,
WHEELS and BRAKES Standard 18" magnesium alloy wheels, drilled Ferrari discs at the rear, AP Racing 6 Pot Calipers 355mm Cross Drilled discs at the front, Pagid Grey Pads all round.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Model: F355 GTS
Acquired: 2002
Chassis number: 105818
Ferrari colour: Giallo Modena
Interior bicolour: Nero/Giallo

Attachments

·
Registered
453 Posts
Model: 355 Spider
Year: 1995 (2.7 Motronic)
Chassis number: 103347
Ferrari colour: Rosso Barchetta
Interior colour: Cream

This European car is in the rare colour of Rosso Barchetta. The origins of this colour is from the racing Alfa Romeos that Enzo Ferrari originally raced and later badged up as Ferraria Bimotore. Later Enzos first road Ferrari (125s) was also in this colour of Rosso Barchetta. This colour is what Enzo referred to as "blood red". The later reds like Rosso coursa came after the Rossso Barchetta colour.
The car is also equipped with harmonic resonators, the type that are only found on early 2.7 European Spiders only. The resonators are the tubes that emerge from the side panel of the engine bay and lay across the back of the rear grill and wrap round the air boxes.
Other mods are......
Xenon lights.
After market fuel chips.
Challenge grill.
Led side lights.
Clear indicators.
Straight pipes.
Capristo.
Carbon interior.
Fire extinguisher and bracket
4 tweeters.
2 mids
Two 8in subs
2 phoenix gold amps.
Custom made mats.
Carbon sills.
Metal wing shields.
K&Ns.
Brushed alloy filler cap.
Stick front plate.
Alloy door pins.
Momo race steering wheel.
Hill eng 11mm spacers all round.
Hill eng extended wheel nuts.
Hill eng gear knob.
Red calipers.
I-pod interface.
Silver front grill

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Model: F355 GTB
Year: 1995
Chassis number: 100423

30k service was done in Sept. '08 with 22k on the clock. We had Fab-speed headers, hyper-flow cats, ant tubi exhaust put on as well...:) It also had a challange grill...:D

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Do those fabspeed headers actually make a difference in performance? (measured, not imagined) and is there an issue with the alternator getting too hot?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do those fabspeed headers actually make a difference in performance? (measured, not imagined) and is there an issue with the alternator getting too hot?
Well if there is a difference in performance I can't tell? Seems the same (as far as power) as the stock headers. But it would be hard for me to say anything just about the headers since I did the whole exhaust at the time of the service....:D Other than the sound I can't tell much of a difference.

Since I've had the service done I've put about 3k on the car and havn't had any problems with my alt. but we did make a heat shield and I had the headers ceramic coated inside and out...:) So far I've had no problems...:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mattie, Do you drive with Vitalone, JazzyO, and Louis355 ?
Sorry for my late reply Boxer, but no I've never driven with them. I don't know the guys. I'm not a FCN member, so I don't know that many Ferrari drivers. Only the guys that I meet every now and then when I'm visiting my dealer (Forzaservice).

·
Administrator
15,138 Posts
Sorry for my late reply Boxer, but no I've never driven with them. I don't know the guys. I'm not a FCN member, so I don't know that many Ferrari drivers. Only the guys that I meet every now and then when I'm visiting my dealer (Forzaservice).
I don't know if any of them are FCN members. I think it is a more casual situation where they just get together for drives on the weekend sometimes. http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9014

·
Registered
483 Posts
F355 Owner

I have a 1995 F355 spider. Capristo. Hyperflows. K+N. Challenge grill.
Fire Extinguisher. Clear Bra. Maintained by Competizione.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 95 Berlinetta

Model: F355 Berinetta
Year: 1995
VIN number: ZFFPR41A5S0100585
Interior colour: Tan

1 - 20 of 108 Posts