Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ! fana 348 is back ! should say now fana 355...mine have only 29000km and I think it have the very common problem of damaged manifolds. Do you know if it could be repaired ?

Too I have done on another car a ECU reset bacause the car had a OBD diagnose system.On Board Diagnose mean that there is a connector and you put a computer on it to reset the defaults. where is it on F355 ?

bye
nico

·
Registered
194 Posts
fana348 France said:
Hello ! fana 348 is back ! should say now fana 355...mine have only 29000km and I think it have the very common problem of damaged manifolds. Do you know if it could be repaired ?

Too I have done on another car a ECU reset bacause the car had a OBD diagnose system.On Board Diagnose mean that there is a connector and you put a computer on it to reset the defaults. where is it on F355 ?

bye
nico
Welcome to the club ... You are not alone in this situation. Check out these stats: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17439
Cracked manifolds cannot be repaired, they can only be replaced, and the cost is steep. There are alternatives for the replacement part.

One is the OEM Ansa manifolds (the replacement parts are of better quality than the original ones seemingly), but expensive. They are standard Ferrari parts.
Another one is the QV in London: QV London Tel: +44 (0)1344 622011
Another one is Quicksilver, also in the UK: QuickSilver Exhaust Systems
7 Towergate Business Centre, Coopers Place, Wormley, Surrey, GU8 5SZ
Tel: (+44) 01428 687722 Fax: (+44) 01428 687790 E-Mail: [email protected]
And there are more: Tubi makes manifolds, etc ...

I think the OBD connector is under the dash on the passenger side, but I am not certain.

Btw, since you are in France, you may want to check out www.asphalte.ch and the related forum ! Building a community around Ferrari owners and other car nuts from french-speaking Switzerland.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
manifold

the manifold could be repared, quicksilver told me the pirice.
I will look at my car the damages and will make it repare....
I will too have a look at the obd diagnose.
thanks
nico

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Re: manifold

fana348 France said:
the manifold could be repared, quicksilver told me the pirice.
I will look at my car the damages and will make it repare....
I will too have a look at the obd diagnose.
thanks
nico
NaPerformance, a sponsor on Maserati Forum (www.maseratiforum.net) has a replacement that is far better than the factory part. I do not know how much it would cost to send overseas but it might be worth a look into.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts