Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am in the UK and I am interested in the 355 challenge rear grille. DOes anyone know wether the grille is a ferrari orginal item ? and where can i get it in UK ? and what sort of price am i looking to pay too ?

Or are there any other grilles that might look better apart from the challenge grille.

Many Thanks,
Ernest (newbie)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
chucai said:
Hi everyone,

I am in the UK and I am interested in the 355 challenge rear grille. DOes anyone know wether the grille is a ferrari orginal item ? and where can i get it in UK ? and what sort of price am i looking to pay too ?

Or are there any other grilles that might look better apart from the challenge grille.

Many Thanks,
Ernest (newbie)
Ernest,

Welcome to Ferrari Forum. I can tell you the challenge grille was in fact from Ferrari and changing yours to this is not difficult. I believe the cost of a grille like this will run around 500 GBP and Ferrari UK the official importer should sell them.

I think the F355 challenge grill looks great and I don't think you can get much better looking than it.

Hope this helps and enjoy your F355!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi and welcome

The original grille (for challenge cars only) is no longer available so Ferrari brought out this one and called it "challenge style grille" almost identical but a different price.Part is availiable from Ferrari UK ,#63296500 and costs £475.90 plus vat

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
tonyh said:
Part is availiable from Ferrari UK ,#63296500 and costs £475.90 plus vat
Well I was close to the price. Thanks for the info Tony, and yes the Challenge grille is much better looking than the solid backs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts