Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Boxer said:
Tried to get a bit creative with the camera today.
Keep trying :green:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Try to take some odd angles. If it is sunnyt and you take the pic from right behind the badge, your reflection will be in the pic. Also, these pics are rather 'standard' I tried something during viva Italia when it had stopped raining, and it came out this: although the focus isn't 100% accurate (only the FER are perfectly sharp in the original picture), I still like it.
If you want to take really cool pictures of a car, put it somewhere you can walk around, and look at it from different angles, walk around it, take low positions, or maybe high like you did with the 456 (that was you wasn't it?) look at small details, and try to highlight those. And keep trying. These pics aren't bad, they just look regular to me, because everybody knows those badges that way. Try to look different at normal things. It is an art to make people think 'wow' of a picture with a 'standard' thing as object.

PS: don't think I know it all, just giving suggestions :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
TIf it is sunnyt and you take the pic from right behind the badge, your reflection will be in the pic.
Doesn't have to be
that will happen when you are using 50mm
but not when you are using 200 or 300 or 500mm :D

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dr. Bob said:
Try to take some odd angles. If it is sunnyt and you take the pic from right behind the badge, your reflection will be in the pic. Also, these pics are rather 'standard' I tried something during viva Italia when it had stopped raining, and it came out this: although the focus isn't 100% accurate (only the FER are perfectly sharp in the original picture), I still like it.
If you want to take really cool pictures of a car, put it somewhere you can walk around, and look at it from different angles, walk around it, take low positions, or maybe high like you did with the 456 (that was you wasn't it?) look at small details, and try to highlight those. And keep trying. These pics aren't bad, they just look regular to me, because everybody knows those badges that way. Try to look different at normal things. It is an art to make people think 'wow' of a picture with a 'standard' thing as object.

PS: don't think I know it all, just giving suggestions :wink:
Dr Bob, Thanks for the advice. I will try a few different angles and heights next time. :D

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
...It is an art to make people think 'wow' of a picture with a 'standard' thing as object...
I always say "WOW" at any Boxer pics! 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts