Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 348, the compressor for AC is new. first the AC stop after 5 minutes and all informations on panel are becoming hard to read...but if I turn off the key and after I turn on, it restart..and again after 5 minutes everything stoped , the information are no longer on panel.
I went to the 30 A fuse and it was totaly bunt and wires nearly burned...
I will change it like in tech tips but someone told me that the control panel trouble is another problem and to fix it there is a wire to add on the + ....do someone know it ?

· Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AC 348

since 2 years I got the car I mabnaged to do everything alone and it is not my job, In fact Im nurse!
But I dont like when my car is sic....in fact the AC compressor have a sort of "cluch" tahta start the compressor when you turn it on on the panel ...it is this part that is often damaged on 348. But I changed totaly the AC comp to be shure to make good work. now the pannel could be damaged ?? I heard that there are Recal campains for 348 for the Ac it is top secret ...but I would very like to know what is the thing to midify...there is a story of whire to modify because the panel doesnt have a corect amperage coming on...

the subject only start, let me know your experiences...bye an thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.