Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the new F1 contender

I think it looks great, the colour is more beatifull, and with the new sponsor its totally different.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go to www.f1-live.com
and go to the launch page of the Ferrari the have about 30 pics of so

Take a look at the exhaust, that is completely redesigned and very cool :grin:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I hope the car will be as good as last year compared to the rest. It'll be though with Williams this year, although I heard they are experiencing some problems.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually the new williams SUCKS big time
the biggest threat is the new mclaren that car is breaking all the records
and also a new big player for the podium will be Sauber

·
Registered
42 Posts
Now that Ferrari is using the F2001, the chance of winning in Melbourne is small. The only good thing is that the F2001 was and hopefully still is very reliable.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Why aren't they using the F2002? Also I added pictures of the F2002 to the gallery. They are nothing special, the same as all the other F2002 pics out there. It would be nice if Formula 1 came to America. I think they did a few years ago but if I'm not mistaken there isn't a track here that is in the circuit.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are you talking about???????
They are driving on Indianapolis since 2000

the reason why they are starting with the F2001 is reliabilaty and the car is still fast (but fast enough???)
They don't trust the F2002's gearbox so that's why they aren't using the car

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I didn't know that Indy race was in the circuit now. I thought that was a one time thing 2 years ago (hence my statement about a race a few years ago). I must have missed it in 2001. But now that I know I'm going to try and go in 2002. Indy is only 2 hours from me.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh man you lucky bastard :grin:
Indy is so cool!!!
But on the other hand Spa Franchorchamps is about 1.5 hours away from me :grin:
I'm going to the friday practice this year, that way i should be able the get a clear vieuw and take a lot of pics

·
Registered
42 Posts
I want to go to Spa, but my dad doesn't want to go (he also thinks it's to much money when you can see it better on TV) and because I'm only 15 I can't go by myself. How much is it really. I thought it was €150, but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know, i'll find out at the gate :grin:
I'm just going on friday for the practices so that i can see them, i'm watching the race on TV

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DJ Dirk on 2002-02-28 14:03 ]</font>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts