Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the photos of the F2002 that arrived on Monday for dispalay at a Ferrari dinner function on Friday and then for display at the track on Saturday morning. No drives, I've been told because the car is for sale. Price USD2million. It's Michael's car.

Enjoy.








The number is F2002 N219





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Stradale said:
Here are the photos of the F2002 that arrived on Monday for dispalay at a Ferrari dinner function on Friday and then for display at the track on Saturday morning. No drives, I've been told because the car is for sale. Price USD2million. It's Michael's car.
Hmm, is is street legal for the US? :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
613 Posts
enjoythemusic said:
Stradale said:
Here are the photos of the F2002 that arrived on Monday for dispalay at a Ferrari dinner function on Friday and then for display at the track on Saturday morning. No drives, I've been told because the car is for sale. Price USD2million. It's Michael's car.
Hmm, is is street legal for the US? :wink:
:green: Hell jeh! :lol: You only need a front light! :wink:


...and keep away from the cops!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
hehe, thanks for the telaio plate noordin, good that you remembered :green:

and 2 million US$ is a bit high, they are "normally" valued around 1.5 million US$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dj Dirk said:
hehe, thanks for the telaio plate noordin, good that you remembered :green:

and 2 million US$ is a bit high, they are "normally" valued around 1.5 million US$
I always remember the things that my friends here ask for.

In 2000 when I visited the factory, the car that Micahel drove in the Malaysian GP in 1999 was offered for 1.5million US. Perhaps the prices have been upped and mind you this is Michael's car and on top of that it's an F2002. Perhaps someone can tell us which races were won this chassis. Then maybe we can gauge a "fair" price for it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
Ah, that's why. It's Michael's Championship winning car then, if it won at France.

Very cool, Noordin. Thanks alot for the pictures!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Had a big dinner hosted by the sole agents of Ferrari in Malaysia and Singapore, with chefs flown all the way from Italy and the sales manager of Asia and the manger for Cliente Ferrari too was present. The sales manager showed the new 430 while the other guy offered the F2002 for sale. It's Michael's car and it has won at Imola, Magny Cours and A1 ring. So it has history. the final asking price as quted to my friend was 1.4 million Euro.

Anyone interested? :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
Ah, so you got to see the F430 too! What did it look like in person? And as Dirk asked, did you get to sit in it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So what did you think of the F430, did you sit in it?
The 430 was presented in slides, off a laptop computer onto a silver screed. The car was not there, sadly. The official unveiling will be in the Paris Car Show. My dealer already has 12 orders!!!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top