Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this guy is insisting to me that the F430, 360 stall often in first gear with the F1 tranny. Of course he's never driven one so I tell him I've never had the problem in either cars I drove, still he says its common and clearly thinks I'm an idiot.

Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I think he is just missing some backing, that's all :D

I've never driven either but I have never heard of that happening.

·
Registered
402 Posts
So this guy is insisting to me that the F430, 360 stall often in first gear with the F1 tranny. Of course he's never driven one so I tell him I've never had the problem in either cars I drove, still he says its common and clearly thinks I'm an idiot.

He may have driven one which had a defective gearbox. Yet, he can't claim that all F1 tranny's fail based on that single incident. He is the idiot!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts

Ron White had a great quote:

Can't fix stupid.

·
Registered
167 Posts
you got to punch him...right in the throat

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts

First of all, who is this guy? Is it someone here? And why is he telling you this, was this just random conversation? He does not own a 360 or F430 so basically he knows nothing about an F1 tranny. I drove one and had no issues. F1 only stalls when there is a problem with the clutch or gearbox.

The next time he says that tell him this…

You - “I have never been with your wife but want me to tell you how your wife likes it in bed?”
Him – “what are you talking about?”
You – “same crap as you about 360’s and F430’s”

Then walk away laughing…

~

·
Registered
402 Posts
You- “I have never been with your wife but want me to tell you how your wife likes it in bed?”
Him – “what are you talking about?”
You – “same crap as you about 360’s and F430’s”

good one :D

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I think I am missing something here - I saw the title of this thread and for a moment thought it referred to the Formula 1 racing exploits of a transgender being ... F1 tranny stalls :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I think I am missing something here - I saw the title of this thread and for a moment thought it referred to the Formula 1 racing exploits of a transgender being ... F1 tranny stalls :rolleyes:
T1f, that's only on the XXX version, you have to pay extra for that $19.95 a month I think;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts