Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ferrari enthusiasts.
I will be frank with you, this is the first season since I'v started watching F1 , 1997, that I was happy to see Ferrari won.

Yes I never liked Schumaher, never will. Never liked the Ferrari-Schumaher duo, because they always played dirty and in a way which almost killed the sport.

Kimi Raikonen is a guy easy to like. Now in a Ferrari, he shows finally what he's capable of. I was not bothered by his win. I was not going to be bothered who ever that event.
F1 is on a new track, a positive track, without Schumaher.

I always like road Ferraris, could never like F1 Ferrari. You see I am always cheering for the good guys, and F1 Ferrari team were not good, not even for a moment.

This year its all changed.

Go Kimi!!! GO Ferrari!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I totally agree

I is quite obvious that there are other drivers who are talented and more so than Schumacher who are able to win ,In his time there is only one driver who was able to match and surpass his abilities and we all know that he's a two time world champion now .He was definetely spooked when he lost at Imola in 2005 ,and it showed the determination that Alonso had then and still has now .It would of been great to see him behind a Ferrari ISO Mclaren .

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad news

Ferrari F1 engineers reported that in the first race of the season the engine of Kimi's Ferrari F1 car was overheating badly in the last few laps and even registered coolant leak. Now, they are uncertain whether to let Kimi race the next race with the same engine. With the current rules every car must use the same engine in 2 races. If they replace it, Kimi will have to go down 10 places at the starting order of the race.

Ferraris were extremly reliable in the last 7 years. In Australia Masa allready had engine replaced after the qualifying session. It looks like the engineers have overclocked the engines for this year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts