Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
i know there's a w-site where the Enzo owners are counting themselves..but i can't find it.
some1 know it??..at the same time i would more news about Enzo owners.I'm looking for this powerful car and i found it on sale in same web sites!!!!i can't believe it..my dealer also..something strange in the air.
thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
site

thanks a lot.
however,u know a "trustworthy" site for Enzo pre-owned on sale?
but,u know..i mean a really serious site..maybe ferraribuy.com or other

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
In which country do you live? What colors are you looking for? First I would look at the official dealers, and then procede to the non-official high end dealers. American dealers have a few for sale, but also in Europe there are a few available.

USA: http://www.drautos.com/search/srResults.asp?sessionkey={C98A8538-FBF8-4DE9-B286-2E7ED9E921AE}&makename=Ferrari&makeid=31

Germany: http://www.autosalon-singen.de/Fahrzeuge_RecordView.cfm?PageNum=1&marke=Ferrari&modell=enzo&select=0&languageID=GB

2 quick sources, if you really want one you can find a lot of them.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I saw a yellow and a red one at ebay.com a few weeks ago, both in the USA

I´ve visited the web site you are talking about, but don´t know the adress

if you can, try to contact the administrator of the fotolog Ferrari World (www.fotolog.net/ferrariworld), he sure knows the web site and can help you, his name is Biscuit

·
Registered
776 Posts
Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro North Carolina has a Yellow Enzo on the floor as you read this. 1.1 million usd asking price. Rumor states the owner is getting 2 new 430's instead; a spider and a hardtop.

·
Registered
4 Posts
360 Spyder said:
Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro North Carolina has a Yellow Enzo on the floor as you read this. 1.1 million usd asking price. Rumor states the owner is getting 2 new 430's instead; a spider and a hardtop.
Yeah it's an 03 with 5400 miles on it :) It's nice.
Here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts