Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
i'm on manufacturing of a set of my 6-1 header system that will be installed on a beautiful black 575 FHP optioned ....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Fabio- Wish those were going on mine.

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello guys,
during these days i have my 575 to the Ferrari workshop for the cam belt service and other things, i picked up the occasion for remove the headers and check them after 3.5 years of installation on the car.
I'm happy, they appear very good like new, have not cracks, nothings ....

Following some pictures.

Attachments

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fabio that's great news!
It's impressive that you made the effort to remove them for inspection. Great information!
Best Regards,
Bill
FL
Bill,
i took the occasion because for belts change is necessary remove air filtres boxes and other some tings, then wa snecessary not more time.

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello,
during lasts weeks, while wife and my little girl was in mountain, i used time for make the single pipes of the headers, in order to reduce delivery time in case of order, becasue this is the work that need more time, patience and precision ....
I did 36 pipes for 3 set of headers, and 4 pipes for the 612 (for two sets) now are on welding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
Fabio- About time to order my set. We just got a new family car, a 2020 Mercedes GLE450, so that has eaten up a lot of money and time.

Reactions: Fiammenghi Italia

·
Vendor
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fabio- About time to order my set. We just got a new family car, a 2020 Mercedes GLE450, so that has eaten up a lot of money and time.
Hi Terry,

my compliments for the Mercedes GLE450, the new 6 in line 450 engine is great, unfortunately in italy it pay approx 2600 eur of taxes per year, thanks to our politicians in Italy the car market, new and used, went down .... but as soon you go over the alpi mountains (Germany the car taxes are a quarter than italy .....

Fabio

1 - 11 of 11 Posts