1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Welcome, great looking spyder!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cool car, I hope there is not too much of salt on the road in wintertimes in your area...

BTW: How do you guys judge the resistance to corrosion (or just longterm damage through salted roads) to newer F-Models compared to older ones. Is it a crime to drive a F in winter times in areas where there are strong winters?

Just wondering.

-c

·
Registered
1 Posts
purchasing a 360 spyder-maybe

I am a Porsche collector for years
and I think it is time for a 360 Spyder
I have my eye on a Us 6 speed 2001 with 6500 miles

The great thing about Porsches (I own 6 inc a new C4S) is that they run all of the time with few repairs. I expect to sell 4-5 of my cars to get the 360.

Am I insane or is it an amazing ride?

I am concerend about the maintenance and cost of maintenance

I will not do more than 2500 mile per year

any ideas what I am looking at in yearly or evey two years assuming the car I buy is in great shape? again 2500 miles a year!
thanks
elliot

·
Registered
1 Posts
elliot said:

The great thing about Porsches (I own 6 inc a new C4S) is that they run all of the time with few repairs. I expect to sell 4-5 of my cars to get the 360.

any ideas what I am looking at in yearly or evey two years assuming the car I buy is in great shape? again 2500 miles a year!
thanks
elliot
Hey that's cool. 1 for each day of the week eh? ;]

Did you pay for all of them?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Happy Search

elliot said:

thanks
elliot
Welcome Elliot. Is there any reason for the 360 Modena ? What about F355 Berlinetta ? I have my utmost respect for Porsches myself. Maybe it is for the better to have a Ferrari so that you can feel the differences between the German attitude of what a car ought to be versus the Italian's. Very different for sure. Any Ferraris since the F355 and beyond are very reliable cars unlike what most people say. If you drive a lot, maybe the V12s better suited for your purpose instead of the V8s like F355, 360 or 430. The V12s like 550 Maranello excellent driver GT and goes and goes. Ask Boxer. He should be able to offer you unbiased comments there. V8s are fantastic cars but they have their drawbacks. Jimmy

·
Registered
532 Posts
lol i was about to say the same. dont leave it in the snow. its ok it probabaly didnt hurt. very good condition tho~~ Bella Macchina!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts