Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what exactly is modificated on the 355 model since 1994? And why I as a potential 355 buyer should go for the second enhanced? version :wink: All your advice and remarks are appreciated and a big help for other 355 future pilots :eek:ha:

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think they changed little things when the F1 gearbox was available on the 355s. From memory that should be within the 10500-114000 range or somewhere around that. But I don't think they changed much or anything technical. Is there a buyer's guide of Forza maybe?

Niels

·
Registered
18 Posts
ABS On/Off button was removed in the end of 1996. I think it was causing problems in the system when so often used. (Not sure about the date, it may be wrong).
Valve guides are the weak part on some models as i read, they were wearing quickly.
You should get FORZA #21 that has F355 buyers guide. If you want any help you can contact me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am also looking for 355 buying tips. Is there any way that I can get a (digital?) copy of Forza #21? :p

Thanks,

Erik

·
Registered
824 Posts
Cab scan the article for the ones who would like it! I am not sure I just can put it on here for the copyright and stuff. Will try to scan it this weekernd and thos interested should email me privately.

Niels

1 - 5 of 5 Posts