Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dusting off the hard drive and organizing my personal video collection of awesome machinery against the great aussie vistas, as i go through and put stuff up i'll post it in here, lots of stuff with ferraris, lamborghinis, porsches, etc...

to start with here's a vid of a photoshoot we did for MOTOR magazine for the 2005 Exotics in the Outback tour...

clicky for vid -----> http://exoticsintheoutback.com/2005/photoshoot.php

stay tuned for more exotic goodness!

·
Registered
27 Posts
What happens in 2007 Ash? I heard a rumour recently that NT has reduced speed limit to 130 accross the board.

A Testarossa might not keep up in 2007, but wouldn't be left too far behind? And a mate with an SL55 AMG is also keen to come for a drive!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happens in 2007 Ash? I heard a rumour recently that NT has reduced speed limit to 130 accross the board.

A Testarossa might not keep up in 2007, but wouldn't be left too far behind? And a mate with an SL55 AMG is also keen to come for a drive!
it's over sorry :(

we would have *loved* for a TR to come and play, as long as the car can cruise over 200kph for extended periods it's fine, and from the time i've spent in them it would be well suited, the TR is an awesome car for long sweeping bends, one of my faves.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we celebrated Australia Day long-weekend by flying the aussie colours... in Lamborghinis!

the slime-green missile is a 1974 Lamborghini Urraco P250 which has just undergone a complete nut-n-bolt restoration, it's now in better condition than it left Sant'Agata over 30 years ago, a truly great machine.

also rans include a Lamborghini Gallardo SE, Porsche 356 Cabriolet, Honda NSX, and Renault Gordini.

for the full story and loads more pics, clicky ----> http://aussieexotics.com/2007/01/28/australia-day-lamborghini-style

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 83 Posts