Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exotic Cars at Caesar’s Palace & Wynn’s Ferrari Dealership

Yesterday, as I walked through Caesar’s Palace, I stopped at a shop called Exotic Cars. They had some nice things but no V-12 Ferraris; i.e. no 550 or 575 Maranello. Since I drive one, I was not happy. Ok, they had some nice things. I met James D. Perry III who is the assistant manager. Jimmy is a nice man. He told me it was the first day they were open and did not have everything ready.

I said I would have liked to see a 550 model and he asked if a 1/18 scale was OK. I was not looking for a scale model, but I said that that would have been nice.

All in all, it was a nice place to walk around.

Now for Wynn’s Ferrari.

Well folks, I am not interested in waiting in line to look-but-not-touch some cars. I can understand the tourist thing. The store reminded me of Ferrari of Beverly Hills. This is a place where the people will not take my money unless I am dressed acceptably for Ferrari of Beverly Hills. They can pound sand. My green stuff spends well. I do not need to impress the salesman to buy a Ferrari. I never was able to look at what they had. Hopefully, I will be able to go to the Wynn Hotel and get some serious service.

ps: I was in Las Vegas with my brother-in-law from Melbourne. He told me he knew Steve Wynn as we were driving home. Great! He has known him for 30 years. Crap.

8)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts