Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have been looking at the exhaust pipes of my gt4 and as you can see the black collar has more or less completely worn off.

Could anyone recommend the best way to restore this? I could probably do with painting the back box as well - what d'you think?

By the way, phoned ATS Euromaster today to price up some tyres and, if you buy 4, the XWX's are £144 each (includes a 25% discount for 4). This seems, from what I've read elsewhere, to be good value. Anyone in the UK got a better deal (fitted))?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know where I can get a Tubi and how much they cost? I've had a quick trawl of the net, but as usual spent ages looking and found nothing useful?

I have heard that the Tubi is louder than the stock system. Do you know if it is a track-use only system. (I have got into trouble before for having a race system on my bike). In the UK the road limit for cars is 101dB (I think). Track day limits can be set at 98dB.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.