Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a Danish Automotive artist performing highly detailed automotive fine art drawings of your personal Ferrari, all exclusively handmade from looking at photos. All exclusively done with a 0,1mm black drawingpen (ink) on A3 size quality paper!
For further infos please have a look at http://www.bugattiart.com
Feel free to sign my guestbook or to contact me via the contact infos on my website!

Kindest regards

Carsten Christiansen
Automotive artist
[email protected]
http://www.bugattiart.com

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I'm not sure, but I think this could be free advertising for you. I will let it slip, because I hope you will donate some of your profits here if you get a customer through this site. Could be that it is deleted later anyway. I hope you understand, since we spend a lot of time and money to keep this site running.

Apart from that, it is nice work you do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dr. Bob said:
I'm not sure, but I think this could be free advertising for you. I will let it slip, because I hope you will donate some of your profits here if you get a customer through this site. Could be that it is deleted later anyway. I hope you understand, since we spend a lot of time and money to keep this site running.

Apart from that, it is nice work you do.
Hello Bob,

Thanks for your kind words on my work :)
I did not mean this to be an advertise, just wanted people in here to see my work, but I see your point, and I'm sorry if I have broken the rules in here. Sure I will donate if I get customers from this topic :) but as I said I did not mean this to be an ad. I only advertise my work at meetings and exhibitions, and of course through my website..... sorry again!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Like the picture Carsten - very nice - I'm very jealous of your talent. But you'll have to be more careful with the details - you've put 512M wheels on your Testarossa!! That's a hanging offence around here!!!

Ferrari owners can be very picky about things being right. :wink:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bazil said:
Like the picture Carsten - very nice - I'm very jealous of your talent. But you'll have to be more careful with the details - you've put 512M wheels on your Testarossa!! That's a hanging offence around here!!!

Remember he does drawings off photos of owners cars. So we would have to assume a owner switched the wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bazil said:

Hi Bazil,
Thanks for your kind words on my work! Indeed I know owners can be very picky about things being right...... that's why I made this guy's wheels just as they are on his 91 Testarossa, and indeed he changed his wheels to the later 512M ones......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts