Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad is selling two cars on eBay. Is it ok to post the links here? (Ferraris) If it is ok, which forum is the correct one?

Thanks in advance,

edit for spelling :p

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Re: Etiquette question

gerber said:
My dad is selling two cars on eBay. Is it ok to post the links here? (Ferraris) If it is ok, which forum is the correct one?

Thanks in advance,

edit for spelling :p
Why not list them here on the site. See the homepage and click the classified link. Your already registered so you can add them no problem. Plus if you sell them eBay won't take a cut.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, they are already on eBay, so I can't stick them in Classified. If it's ok, I'll stick the eBay links in the classifieds.

One is a 2000 550 Maranello (Euro), looking to export it.

The other is a 2001 360 Challenge. Raced 6 races in Europe, never crashed. Beautiful car.

I'll stick some links up in the appropriate spots shortly. Thanks!

Edit: I added them to the classifieds. Thanks for the tip!!!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
gerber said:
never crashed. Beautiful car.
Um, "never crashed" is not something you should mention as a plus when you are selling a car. :nuts:

:green: :green: :green:

·
Registered
383 Posts
gerber, your 360 challenge is a beauty. I'm speechless. I hope it gets a fine and caring owner! I'm sure you're going to miss the both of them!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmm... They are my dad's cars in any case. Perhaps he got an offer on the Challenge and pulled it. It was still way below reserve so I think that's allowed. I know he wants to get them sold so he can get his hands on a 360 Challenge Stradale.

I don't know that the 550 Euro car will sell on eBay. It has generated some interest though. The problem is that he is looking for European attention as he can sell it for a bargain in Euros but after exchange do well for himself too.

The guy who posted the ads is his mechanic, and a friend of his. I'll refer him to these classifieds and to your sponser buyferraris which looks like it would have lots of Euro exposure.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pete04222 said:
gerber said:
never crashed. Beautiful car.
Um, "never crashed" is not something you should mention as a plus when you are selling a car. :nuts:

:green: :green: :green:
Yes, but it is a race car and it did complete 6 races. People should know that it is crash proof. ;)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
gerber said:
I'll refer him to these classifieds and to your sponser buyferraris which looks like it would have lots of Euro exposure.
Gerber,

that ferrari buy site isn't a sponsor but please do refer him to our classified section. It hasn't even been up for 30 days and I will begin to add the ability to alter the ad and delete the ads so when the car is sold. We have tons of europeans on here and that section will eventually be better than Ferraribuy as that site isn't even complete and you cannot contact the owner at all (I've tried three times) which means I don't trust it.

·
Registered
383 Posts
i would really like to know if shipping is allowed. ie, if i buy a modena from say a guy in England, can he ship it to me in KL... would be interesting, would cost a bomb, but would be mighty mighty interesting. Gerber, you got an M3 up for grabs? :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If the price was right, I don't see why we wouldn't ship the 550 to Malaysia. ;) No M3. :p

I have a list up somewhere here. ;)

If he can get 85,000 Euros or so, I know he would let it go. (and cover shipping) THat is an excellent deal for the European market and it would be good recoup for him in USD. It's just too expensive to fedralize this car to US standards.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts