Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yeah i already saw that one
but i find that damage very strange

and no that hockeyplayer didn't trashed his Enzo, at the time it was still at the dealers showroom (he has a yellow one) but he did trash his 456 pretty bad

·
Registered
82 Posts
this is like looking at a great artistical masterpiece such as the monalisa painting by da'vincci beeing destroyed. its whorible. i cant stand looking at those pictures.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
That looks like the air scoop panel for engine air intake & brake cooling. I don't think he was involved in an accident otherwise ther will be other signs of damage. It's perhaps a defective panel and the workshop just removed it to repair.

·
Registered
776 Posts
ansgar said:
One white Enzo was totalled last sunday at Spa. The driver is ok.
I thought they were only painting them Red, Yellow, or Black?
Am I mistaken?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
360 Spyder said:
ansgar said:
One white Enzo was totalled last sunday at Spa. The driver is ok.
I thought they were only painting them Red, Yellow, or Black?
Am I mistaken?
There is actually a white (now totaled according to above) and a Silver one (see Cavallino). Dirk may have some photos of the white one.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hey Andrew, which issue of Cavallino has the silver Enzo?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dj Dirk said:
i was wondering that myself, cuz in my last 2 issues there aren't any letters from readers published
Maybe it was the white one in Cavallino and I thought it was silver.
:nuts:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Dj Dirk said:
i was wondering that myself, cuz in my last 2 issues there aren't any letters from readers published
Maybe it was the white one in Cavallino and I thought it was silver.
:nuts:
the white one has defenitly not been in a single magazine

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can verify that the hockey player's Enzo is still around. It was Sergei Fedorov (atleast formerly of the Detroit Redwings). I saw his yellow Enzo at a car show about a month ago, 2 months after his accident. Parked next to it was Roger Penske's F50 and an anonymous F40. Not a bad showing...I'll try to dig up a picture or two...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts