Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Silver just doesn't work for most cars. This is no exception. I like red. :green:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I couldn't have said it better mch. Silver is not a deep and reflective paint color. No wonder 99% of Enzos don't come in silver. When I was at the Chicago Auto Show today though, the silver 575M did look quite stunning. But, the blue 612 Scaglietti was more eye-catching, especially for a mellowed-out sedan. Pictures and stories are coming tomorrow.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think the Enzo must be red, yellow, black or maybe blue, but not silver. It just doesn't look as stunning as a red, yellow, black or blue one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW, you guys don't like it? I have to say that the blu TdF is the best color, but the silver is better than the white.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm not too keen on the silver either, but I'm not the buyer! Whoever did order it that way can claim to have a rare one though.
For me, the Enzo should be Black. Sinister, intimidating and powerful! But Yellow, TDF Blue and Red are hot as well.

·
Registered
180 Posts
For me ...i'm maybe "old fashion" but a ferrari must be RED or ...Yellow
But if somebody want to give me one ferrair with another color...ok :)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yeah, Argento doesn't work nicely on the Enzo. TDF seems to look really good and Nero looks stunning.

As for the pic, I can't decide which rear end looks better! :-? :lol:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Rosso said:
As for the pic, I can't decide which rear end looks better! :-? :lol:
Well, what about these two? :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
gthomas said:
WOW, you guys don't like it? I have to say that the blu TdF is the best color, but the silver is better than the white.
I'd have to agree. I think the silver really looks distinctive on the Enzo.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts