Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't believe all 399 have been made and distributed (can someone confirm this?). My main question is are they all going to be 2003's or are they going to be called 2004's and so forth if they weren't made in 2003?

That's all. :nuts:

·
Registered
383 Posts
does schumacher have one? I heard that the last one goes to either him or ross brawn, not sure if it''s a rumour or if it has some truth in it, if anyone knows i would love to have this cleared up.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
adlinyusman said:
does schumacher have one? I heard that the last one goes to either him or ross brawn, not sure if it''s a rumour or if it has some truth in it, if anyone knows i would love to have this cleared up.
There are no more Enzos vaialble to new customers. All the 399 are already spoken for.

Yes, Michael will have one, a present from the factory, no doubt. :)

The production will run till 2005. Those that are made in a specific year say 2003, 2004 will be given that production year. Don't forget, there's a 2 year warranty on the car, so the factory is very particular in endorsing when the car is delivered by the dealer to the customer.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
adlinyusman said:
yep Schumi has a Rosso Scuderia
Jean Todt has Rosso Scuderia with black or carbon coloured rims
and Willie Weber has a black Enzo (Schumi's managerà and he doesn't plan to drive to car

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Bob348 said:
and how many F50 ???
well officially it was quoted on 349 + 1 factory car

but as everybody already knows there are more, but an excact number isn't really known
like for instance the Sultans F40's rumoured between 2-6 cars
and ofcourse the 4 test cars of wich Jacques Swaters has one

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stradale said:
The production will run till 2005. Those that are made in a specific year say 2003, 2004 will be given that production year. Don't forget, there's a 2 year warranty on the car, so the factory is very particular in endorsing when the car is delivered by the dealer to the customer.
That's exactly what I was wondering. :green: All clear now. :wink:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
adlinyusman said:
yep Schumi has a Rosso Scuderia
Jean Todt has Rosso Scuderia with black or carbon coloured rims
and Willie Weber has a black Enzo (Schumi's managerà and he doesn't plan to drive to car
thanks for the info..cleared up a lot of my questions. So Jean Todt gets the 360CS as well as the Enzo, while Ross Brawn drives none of these...hmmm....makes you wonder..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts