Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
I don't think they seriously expect to sell it on ebay. They are just using ebay to advertise it - and its working, word has spread to this forum.

My 348 Spider was advertised on ebay with a reserve of £40k GBP, I bought it after seeing and checking it over for £38k.

Justyn.

· Registered
1 Posts
Well the auctions is just a way for buyers who were initially turned down to find an enzo for sale and for the dealers to gain extra profit...

I saw an article in a UK car magazine "CAR", which caught my eye despite its size. It was refering to an advert in another magazine (classic cars collection). It was an Enzo plus a F550 Barchetta both with delivery milleage the price $1,085,000 euros/ $778,000 pounds sterling. If anyone is inetested then email them at "[email protected]"

From what i know the list price of the enzo is about $420,000 pounds sterling and the preowned F550 would proabably be around $150,000 pounds sterling. So the final question you should ask yourself... is it worth it? :-?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.