Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrari Enzo #131320 is to be sold on Ebay... then to you to see, call your banker :wink:
It's here :eek:ha:

·
Registered
255 Posts
a bit strange to buy a 800k car on the internet....I wonder if they got any serious response...
by the way (is it the dealer in San Francisco??...or does it just looks like it?)

anyhow...I don't have the 800k and if I did...I wouldn't buy the Enzo :-?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't think they seriously expect to sell it on ebay. They are just using ebay to advertise it - and its working, word has spread to this forum.

My 348 Spider was advertised on ebay with a reserve of £40k GBP, I bought it after seeing and checking it over for £38k.

Justyn.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have seen several Enzo automobiles on Ebay. Believe it or not, some of the auctions started at over 1 million US. Some have been from overseas and some in the United States. I don't remember any of them actually being bid on by serious bidders though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well the auctions is just a way for buyers who were initially turned down to find an enzo for sale and for the dealers to gain extra profit...

I saw an article in a UK car magazine "CAR", which caught my eye despite its size. It was refering to an advert in another magazine (classic cars collection). It was an Enzo plus a F550 Barchetta both with delivery milleage the price $1,085,000 euros/ $778,000 pounds sterling. If anyone is inetested then email them at "[email protected]"

From what i know the list price of the enzo is about $420,000 pounds sterling and the preowned F550 would proabably be around $150,000 pounds sterling. So the final question you should ask yourself... is it worth it? :-?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts