Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a question for the Dutch people among us: If I go to Kroymans (Ferrari-dealer) can I just walk in and watch the cars? And also his collection?

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Basman,

This is my first post on this forum since I signed up just a while ago. I am a regular visitor to the Kroymans showroom in Hilversum. You can simply walk in and admire all the nice stuff inside. The private collection of Mr. Kroymans cannot be viewed by regular visitors, at least as far as I know. Perhaps if you ask kindly...

Ramon

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
the Kroymans basement isn't open to the public, only on special occasions or if you are invited
the garage you can walk in ofcourse
and if you are lucky then there's one of his cars in the showroom
he already has had his F399, Enzo & 250 GTO up there

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
hhmmm

you replied back in time for that meeting
i received those damn papers 1 week later after eveybody else :evil:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
hhmmm

you replied back in time for that meeting
i received those damn papers 1 week later after eveybody else :evil:
That's realy sad for you... :oops: ...but I was indeed lucky. I wanted to go so badly, I returned the papers just after receiving them. I was extra lucky, because it was my first meeting... ...I had just joined the club. :D

Next (this) year more luck... :wink:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yes well, it's cuz i live in Belgium i receive all the mail about 1 week later :evil:

instead i went to the 24 hours of Zolder :green:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thnx for the reply's and nice photo's :wink:

And how can I get invited? Do I have to be a member of something?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just go to the Kroymans dealership, and walk into the showroom. Don't worry, everybody is allowed to do that. In the showroom, you will notice some stairs going down. Yes, go down! You will see some cars for sale. Behind glass, you can see a part of Kroymans private collection. You can't get closer, but the view is quite good.

Also, from the showroom you can look into the garage. If there are not so many people around, just ask if you can take a look over there.

Grtx, Edvar

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you very much! :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going there tomorrow :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Basman,

There is one disadvantage when you are visiting in weekends. The workshop is not opened at those days, the showroom is, off course...
Don´t know if you are into Ferrari brochures? They have a lot of them for sale at very reasonable rates in the back of the workshop.

Grtz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts