Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, because there are a lot of Dutchies and Belgians here, are there any people interested in a meeting? If so, what should this be? We have a lot of fans, and some owners, so I don't think we can make a nice ride with everybody. Maybe a meeting at a dealer, maybe get some food, maybe owners can drive some fans around, I don't know. Let me know what you think of it, when I know how many people and cars we are talking about I can think of some things. Offcourse there is no date set yet, but it will be a saturday/sunday. Please PM/Mail ([email protected]) me or add me to your MSN ([email protected]) if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Till now we have Marcos, Forzaferrari, Dirk, bob348 (with car) and I think Niels will join too. And me offcourse. 6 people till now. I will post on some other places to see if I can arrange more people. Any ideas on what we should do? Visit a dealer, get some food, talk Ferrari? I don't know. Show your ideas to see what we can come up with

·
Registered
255 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
Till now we have Marcos, Forzaferrari, Dirk, bob348 (with car) and I think Niels will join too. And me offcourse. 6 people till now. I will post on some other places to see if I can arrange more people. Any ideas on what we should do? Visit a dealer, get some food, talk Ferrari? I don't know. Show your ideas to see what we can come up with
Perhaps we can try to arange a visit to Forza, in Oss. That's a very nice service-point/ dealer. I'll contact a friend of my that has his 208GT4 there in maintenence... :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know, if people come from all of the Netherlands it is better to arrange a meeting in the middle of the Netherlands. Depends on the people who are coming.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, maybe Kroymans, or Munsterhuis, or Forzaservice, or something else, I'll see what I can do.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
Yes, maybe Kroymans, or Munsterhuis, or Forzaservice, or something else, I'll see what I can do.
Wish I could join u guys but its a long way to the Netherlands from SF (Even in a Ferrari)..

I'd like to arrange a similar event here in the bay area for the Forum members.. You Ok with that Andrew? I'll talk to Matt about this at the Sears point Ferrari Challenge event on Saturday and see if I can get his help!

Dermot :green:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
I don't know, if people come from all of the Netherlands it is better to arrange a meeting in the middle of the Netherlands. Depends on the people who are coming.
I personally don't care... ...I always look for excusses to make a long day on the road...

:nuts: It might be fun to organise some sort off Gumball or Playersrun... ...but not 3000 miles in 6-days, but a 'low-speed' fun drive from dealer to dealer (Some with F-car and some with their... ...egh lada?).
...put some fun stickers on the cars, take some pics and video's and just have a lot of fun... :wink: :-?

But, this is just a sugestion... ...I will be there anyway! :wink:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe that is fun, a tour through the Netherlands, but I think our Belgian friends won't like it, and we don't have a lot of people with a car.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got you, I got another here in The Netherlands, and maybe somebody else. And I have a guy from a rentingcompany with a Ferrari that wants to join. So that is maybe 4. The problem is that most people with a Ferrari visit FCN events, so this is just some stupid drive for those guys. And I have around 8 fans. I think I will try a little harder.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts