Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real warm day. High 40's. Nice. Had to go to Home Depot to return some stuff and pick up another new ceiling light. Took a few photos. I stopped by the snowmobile store to look at the new sleds (some nice machines!). There was another guy checking out the snowmobiles, he saw my Ferrari and was like, "Man, I can't believe you drive that thing in the winter!?" I kind of gave the Ferrari a glance and said, "That? Yeah, I didn't want to take the good car out." with that I kind of left him with his chin dropped and went about browsing the machines.

I'll tell you what, it's official, my car is now the dirtiest it has been since I bought it. Oh well, like you guys said, it's just a car. All the dirt will be gone off it as soon as my garden hose thaws.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I like the photo with the snow mobiles. It is good to see you driving the car but do make sure to get all the salt off the car as soon as you can so it doesn't completely ruin your paint.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Last saturday my dad and I had a ride in the Panther. Top down, windows up, heater on 100% and 3 degrees below zero :D Went to the guy where my dad had the seats redone and saw a very nice 330 GTS with hardtop. Very cool :)

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
you are such a playboy, Pete!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

your machine looks great, as always!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Pete... I would sooooo park right on top of that snow pile!

I now own a 2000 Jeep Wrangler!! :) It's a Jeep thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts