Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,082 Posts
NICE MAN!!!
But that mean that you get to drive it like 20 meters or something right??
still it's fun.

I don't really get that valet parking, over here we don't have that, and i don't think that i would want other people drive/park my Ferrari

· Registered
5,082 Posts
True all the bigger (read: more expensive) restaurants usually have their own parkinglot, unless they are in the middle of the city like Antwerp.
I live about 150 meters from a veru good restaurant and they have their own parking lot, and i can see practically every weekend sport/luxury cars parked there like Ferrari, Porsche Aston Martin, Bentley and all that stuff, but NO valet.
Actually they did try that last year for a while, but apperantly it didn't work out so good, don't know why

· Registered
5,082 Posts
I've driven a Alfa SeleSpeed, Merc ML tiptronic.
They where all a bit different, like with the porsche and merc, you notice it that it's an automatic tranny, leave the brake and the car start to role, but with the Alfa, put it in first, let go of the brake and it stood still i had to give gas before the car moved.
How is this with the F1 gearbox??
And Didier on what do you have to watch when driving the F1 gearbox?

· Registered
5,082 Posts
I know what you mean, i'm stuck in traffic a LOT :(
and from time to time it bugs me switching the gears.
I've driven an automatic a couple of times, and i didn't enjoy it, it feels like you are missing out on something.
ONLY reason if i ever get an automatic then it HAS to have a tiptronic or something of that kind.
I've driven a few cars with it, and i enjoy myself with it and it's pretty relaxing. Especially with the Selespeed on the Alfa

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.