Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive the finest of cars. I have been told only abut 10% of owners of my car actually drive it. One of the problems is the fear of door dings. Recently at an elegant charity event, my passenger's door opened downhill into a Ferrari. The bill was $800.00 for the 355. Nuts!

My first big hit was being keyed at a popular restaurant. The second was when I scraped the right front fender with my lawn mover while parking. My car has been parked at the Home Depot parking lot. It is used. Why would anyone have anything if not to use?

What a joy to have a 550.

8)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Because they can't afford to use it? But its nice to have something you worked so hard for (but mind you most of us mortals can'
t afford to drive that thing nevermind buy it).

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I drive my humble MD every day that I can after work, and love to rack up the miles, but still have not reached the level of comfort or confidence of leaving it parked unattended: why take an unneccessary chance?
Would one take a beautiful girl for a walk through Central Park [I was a former New Yorker :lol:] late at night, even though one may be well armed [I usually am 8)]?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts