Ferrari Life Forum banner

Does your wife / girlfriend drive the Ferrari?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
She probably will. She has already driven the Viper and hates it. She does like to drive the 911 turbo though. It is sooo... easy to go fast in that thing, especially if its been chipped. Her daily driver is the Hemi ram and mine is the TSX, commutes of 3 miles vs 65 miles each way.

·
Registered
23 Posts
She doesn't want to drive it...especially after seeing my reaction when she opened the door of the Mercedes into the door of the Ferrari when parked in the garage...no yelling or violence, just my intense depression for several days...

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
umsneeze said:
She doesn't want to drive it...especially after seeing my reaction when she opened the door of the Mercedes into the door of the Ferrari when parked in the garage...no yelling or violence, just my intense depression for several days...
Ditto here. She hit the side of the garage with the M-B and did about $400 damage to the car. I told her that I prefer she not drive the Ferrari.

·
Registered
123 Posts
No...She's frightened of the F1 tranny!:yikes: Ya gotta love that!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Girls without previous Ferrari experience can become charmingly good Ferrari drivers and it looks extraordinarily good to see a lovely girl driving a lovely Ferrari. Next time I find a girl with the right feeling for Ferrari driving I would like to get a manual Modena for me to time-share with her. It is absolutely imperative that she learns how to park without chipping the rims ten times out of ten. I strongly dislike chipped rims. If they have no driving potential at all I can always offer my G55. Girls look very cool in it and it is indestructable.

When I did the first step of Pilota Ferrari, quite a few of the participants had their wives (or mistresses) signed up for the course as well. I thought that was brilliant.

A few years ago, a ferrarista friend of mine in London bought a Mondial for his wife - respect!

I would like to know how many of the girls on FL let their husbands/boyfriends drive their Ferraris?

Take care!
Capo:costumed-smiley-091

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Celeste drives the Spider fairly often. She drove a 430 with paddles in Maranello and loved it. The 360 with stick is a bit intimidating though. Capo, you're absolutely right, she looks great driving it and gets WAY more attention in it than I do !!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Our Eve_P lets men drive her car (which she always refers to as "he", BTW) but not too often. She often comments on how men just gaggle when they see this little blond drive a bright yellow Ferrari. It's her only car too, and she drives to university in it. :)

Quite funny, in this little country of ours where everyone is supposed to act like everyone else, she shakes things up a bit.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Our Eve_P lets men drive her car (which she always refers to as "he", BTW) but not too often. She often comments on how men just gaggle when they see this little blond drive a bright yellow Ferrari. It's her only car too, and she drives to university in it. :)

Quite funny, in this little country of ours where everyone is supposed to act like everyone else, she shakes things up a bit.

Onno
Way to go Eve_P, a daily Ferrari driver - respect! My cars are also masculins. Only one boat is feminine. I guess you all have seen the girl on youtube in high heels going flat out in all gears on the autobahn in a manual 360 Berlinetta. She is COOL! I could never do that - cause I would never wear high heels...!

Take care,
Capo:costumed-smiley-091

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
My better half drives all the cars. Occassionally she'll take the 360 out with her younger sister. Looks so cool, 2 thirtysomething blondes in a Ferrari. Not a common sight in this neck of the woods!

·
Registered
4,348 Posts
Oh, she can handle the Aston ok as well, just have to work on the bikes now...

·
Registered
310 Posts
I let my wife drive a few weeks ago, Great big smile on her face when she was redlining, it was priceless. Now she know's what it feel's like so it makes it easier on me when I need to get out for a drive! lol

Cheer's

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ferrari drivers

Mine is a great driver. She raced Autocross before I met her. Drove my F355 well, and now drives her own 360F1. Has done Skip Barber course and had best Autocross time.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts