Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving my 550 today, just cruising. All of a sudden, the screen on the dash lights up. On it is the outline of my car. Under the wheels are triangles. It is all in red. What is wrong? Is it safe to still drive it?

Reading the manuals are no help.

:(

·
Registered
45 Posts
do ferrari's have tire pressure sensors? if so im assuming something went bad on that circuit (or you got 4 flat tires at once), mabye brake wear indicator lights, or something like that? got a picture of it?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No tire sensor.

It is an outline of a car from the side. The tires on resting on two triangles.

·
Registered
300 Posts
No tire sensor.

It is an outline of a car from the side. The tires on resting on two triangles.
Bart,
that's the warning for a suspension failure if this symbol turns amber while driving.
Best
Jurgen

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was driving my 550 today, just cruising. All of a sudden, the screen on the dash lights up. On it is the outline of my car. Under the wheels are triangles. It is all in red. What is wrong? Is it safe to still drive it?

Reading the manuals are no help.

:(
Bart, check page/section 2.9 of your owners' manual.
Best
Jurgen

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
It is the warning for the suspension failure. It happened to me twice. Both times it was a false positive. In both cases I pulled over, turned the engine off, let it sit for a couple of minutes, then started up again. In both cases the light did not come back on and the 550's handling was fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
trouble light

It is a suspension warning light have it checked by your dealer they will be able to isolate the wheel the trouble originated from. Probably a bad sensor

1 - 8 of 8 Posts