Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

You dont know me i just started this account to ask a simple question what is this part

I found this in the parking lot at a resort and was wondering if anyone knew what it is. It moves like a ratchet, so is this somekind of tool or i dont know. thanks in advance

Colin Steele

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nevermind found out it was a cabinet hinge lol sorry for wasting your time :) by the way love all your cars, i got a 2002 cavalier so.....i will leave now lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
The script "Ferrari" is not from the automobile company. I would not have guessed it to be a cabinet hinge. Thanks for showing us the pic.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
nevermind found out it was a cabinet hinge lol sorry for wasting your time :) by the way love all your cars, i got a 2002 cavalier so.....i will leave now lol
You didn't waste our time :) You don't have to leave because you own a 2002 Cavalier. I am leasing a 2007 Cobalt and I am on here. So welcome!:D

Chris

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I woulda waited on posting what it is until yahoos over here tried to guess! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
You didn't waste our time :) You don't have to leave because you own a 2002 Cavalier. I am leasing a 2007 Cobalt and I am on here. So welcome!:D

Chris
And right here is the difference between this wonderful site and the other..:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well thanks then, I might just putt around here lol.

this is my car by the way

I like to post my car everywhere lol
*next winter i get a 3.4 V6*

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Actually, that is one of the best looking Cavaliers I've seen. The window tint really adds to it. I think the rims would look better black. Just my opinion but I think it would blend in with the whole car better. I might be biased though because my rims are black. :) Welcome to the site!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i was looking at straight black rims(those are the stockers painted) but the i found these and i am picking these up in a month

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Those are a definate improvement. I like having the spokes recessed rather than flush like on the stock rims. Here's a picture of my car, these rims I really think are cool. I have no idea who makes them, they came on the car when I bought it and nobody has been able to identify the brand. I'll be screwed if I ever mess one of them up.

This type of rim design might work with your car also. Put the silver on the outside rather than on the inside. Since your rims are just stockers and you are planning on trashing them anyway, grab a couple of cans of spray paint and try it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah those are sweet nice car by the way, i would love to have a car like that. right now i dont want to screw around with those rims lol. but the stockers i can play around with for sure

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice looking Cavalier. I like the rims that you have on the way:)

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
yeah those are sweet nice car by the way, i would love to have a car like that. right now i dont want to screw around with those rims lol. but the stockers i can play around with for sure
That's what I meant, before you spend the money on the new rims grab a couple of buddies, a couple of cans of spray paint, a case of beer and spend the afternoon figuring out what looks best. Mess up the old rims! Who cares? Final decision by group vote. I'd come over myself except I don't know where you live.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Are you a Blue Mountain guy?

You from Collingwood?
I'm in Cambridge.

Welcome. Mr. Cavalier.

Greg

·
Registered
181 Posts
To get to Cambridge from Collingwood, head south down Highway 24.
About 90 minutes depending on your velocity.....

Previously where did you live?

Currently I ride a 2000 Yamaha R6. (Car is a company vehicle - Ford Freestyle - BORING...)
I have just purchased a 189 Ferrari 348tb. It will take about one month to be delivered from Arizona. As this just happened today - I cannot sleep!

Greg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Prince George, British Columbia born and raised left when i was 18 to work in the rocky mountains 5 years later here i am

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rocky Mountains to Blue Mountain

Do I see a trend here? If so, your next move will be to a hill!

Welcome to Ontario.

Greg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts