Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone have a Larini exhaust or cat installed on their Ferrari. I'm looking for an exhaust with a lot more noise high up the rev range:ears:, but none of the boom/drone at low revs/idle.

If anyone has any experiences of the brand I would love to hear.

Thanks

Alex

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
heard of them, but tubi here.....

Goth, any takes?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I have heard them on a Maserati and Ferrari. Highly recommend Larini, the sound is a bit deeper pitched than the Tubi. Other options are Capristo and QuickSilver.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I would look at the QuickSilver.

I believe it to be a better product and definitely a better run company.

If you had an issue I think you would find resolution properly through QuickSilver.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi

Does anyone have a Larini exhaust or cat installed on their Ferrari. I'm looking for an exhaust with a lot more noise high up the rev range:ears:, but none of the boom/drone at low revs/idle.

If anyone has any experiences of the brand I would love to hear.

Thanks

Alex
I have installed a Larini exaust on my Boxer and a Capristo exhaust on my 360 Spider. It is on video if you want to check it out. Go to www.modexotics.com. The black Boxer and the silver blue 360 Spider. It is in the YouTube icon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got a Larini on my 328 its as it says on the tin great sound under acceleration then when cruising it is just fine in the cockpit without any booming or drone also found them a great company to deal with . Some of the other exhausts make your car sound like a box of nails cheers Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts