Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Comrades All,

I have a pair of white rabbit ears with plush pink lining that are guaranteed to stay adhered up to a maximum speed of one hundred and sixty smiles per hour. I found them on the M3 Motorway this afternoon. If whomsoever was the culprit of exceeding one hundred and sixty smiles per hour on the M3 today, and wishes for legal reasons to retain their anonymity, perhaps they would care to send me a PM when I shall be pleased to return their ears.

All good wishes.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Comrades,

As there has been no claimant for the white and pink - guaranteed up to one hundred and sixty miles per hour, rabbit ears, I intend to keep them for myself and shall reciprocate them between the 512TR and F-40. However, I must always make certain to be mindful that I should keep the speed below one sixty at all times. I shall perhaps make a small plaque and append it to the instrument binnacle warning me to remain at lowish speeds when the ears are attached to the roof.

I shall take photograph's at some stage.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dear Comrades,

As there has been no claimant for the white and pink - guaranteed up to one hundred and sixty miles per hour, rabbit ears, I intend to keep them for myself and shall reciprocate them between the 512TR and F-40. However, I must always make certain to be mindful that I should keep the speed below one sixty at all times. I shall perhaps make a small plaque and append it to the instrument binnacle warning me to remain at lowish speeds when the ears are attached to the roof.

I shall take photograph's at some stage.

With kind regards,

Vulcan
comrade Vulcan

I look forward to the pictures.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
comrade Vulcan

I look forward to the pictures.
Dear Comrade Joe0121,

Yes, I shall convey them to our illustrious comrade Boxer who is the fount of all wisdom and my personal envoy regarding the placement of images on the Forum.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I agree, can't wait for the pictures :D

Chris

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree, can't wait for the pictures :D

Chris
Dear Comrade Chrishawk,

I am disappointed to report that both ears became detached at one hundred and seventy five smiles per hour. I was rather hoping that there would be a ten per cent degree of latitude from the maximum speed designated on the packaging, but it seems that this is not the case. Accordingly, I have ordered a new set of ears that I am determined willl not become detached no matter how fast the cars goes. Therefore, I should be most appreciative of Forum contributors recommendations for a suitable adhesive to keep the ears on up to, say, two hundred smiles per hour. I do not drive the F-40 during inclement weather and therefore a water based adhesive is my preference as this will enable the ears to be readily removed with soap and water thus that they may be placed within the washing machine should they become grubby.

With kind regards,

Vulcan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts