Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
You talking steering column switch or fuse panel relay....either way try to find manufacturer markings on it. Part number would be perfect. If you can match it to a non ferrari part, you could save enough to buy me dinner ;) If all else fails, try Ricambi before Ferrari.

Lane

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the steering wheel column switch. I will look for a part number and try Ricambi. thanks, see ya on the fast lane!

Alex

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys, need help once again! Looking for a directional light switch assembly for the "Spider" 1995 348. Should I call the dealer:( ?

Thanks-Alex

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Item number 6 from attached

Ricambi part number 154163, $1120.00...I did not check stock...Speak to Daniel and let him know your a user here.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the help!

Ricambi said if I wanted to save some money I can purchase a Mondial one but I will have to splice some wires to make it work for $420. Unless I purchase the original part for $1120.

Thanks again-Alex

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I'd go with the Mondial one...but thats me. Did you talk to Daniel? He's a 348 owner also. You should see the pictures he has when his gearbox exploded....Yikes. He's also eaten an engine. I figure he got the job at Ricambi for the employee discount.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, mechanic "Tony" called me this morning and told me he took the switch apart cleaned it. He then installed it back on and it's working fine. I will wait a few days and see what happens. I'm excited to get the Spider back on the road:rofl: Thanks for all your help, talk to you soon!

Alex

1 - 11 of 11 Posts