Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
I saw the magazine on a recent foray to Munich, All looks just a bit to 599ish for my liking.

I'm a great believer in form follows function, & Pininfarina have always managed to pull off some unforgettable work, But the 599 (and possibly the Dino), are just to designed by wind tunnels and computers. Where have all the beautiful curves gone, the sensual shapes we all love so much ?

Just 2 pence worth....

Argento

PS - From what I hear - The Dino IS going to happen !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,738 Posts
Concurr

Argento said:
I saw the magazine on a recent foray to Munich, All looks just a bit to 599ish for my liking.

I'm a great believer in form follows function, & Pininfarina have always managed to pull off some unforgettable work, But the 599 (and possibly the Dino), are just to designed by wind tunnels and computers. Where have all the beautiful curves gone, the sensual shapes we all love so much ?

Just 2 pence worth....

Argento

PS - From what I hear - The Dino IS going to happen !!!
I second that. Just call the new car anything else but Dino. Jimmy
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
15,140 Posts
Jimmy Chen Shiba DDS said:
I second that. Just call the new car anything else but Dino. Jimmy
Should this one be the Piero ?

Looking at what Ferrari/Fiat is doing with Maserati and Alfa, I am not sure I see a market segment into which a new 6 cylinder entry level Ferrari would fit.

I would rather see the Ferrari/Fiat group put the time and money into developing a lightweight 4-6 cylinder Elise beating 21st century Alfa Spider.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
509 Posts
Boxer said:
Should this one be the Piero ?

Looking at what Ferrari/Fiat is doing with Maserati and Alfa, I am not sure I see a market segment into which a new 6 cylinder entry level Ferrari would fit.

I would rather see the Ferrari/Fiat group put the time and money into developing a lightweight 4-6 cylinder Elise beating 21st century Alfa Spider.
+1. I wouldnt even mind seeing some prototype 4cyl cars ... monza anyone?
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top