Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I have a Dino 308gt4 from March 1974 with Serial. 8008. (I have never heared about an older one in different forums).

I collected as much information I could find, concerning the history of the car.
Unfortunatelly the only missing part in the puzzle, is the name and if possible the adress of the first owner.

The car was imported in 1974 by the French Ferrari concessionaire POZZI and delivered to the region of Nice, Cannes, Monaco in the south of France. (thats what I heared from my direct pre-owner).

Does everyone know how I could find out the first owner ? Are there official lists ?

Would be great hearing from you

Thanks

Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Boxer,
Nor Pozzi, nor Ferrari in Maranello wanted to give me the name of the first owner. I am convienced they have records about it. But I think data privacy was the cause, that the didn't answer. My hope is, to find an "Insider" who has access to the Database. Unfortunately I haven't got the service book.
Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Boxer,
That would be great !!!

Here the data:
Model: DINO 308 GT4
Manufacturing date: 09/03/74
Châssis-Number: 08008
Engine-Number: 00033
Transmission-Number: 4311
First owner: UNKNOWN
Location of first matriculation: probably Southern FRANCE (Cote d’Azure – Nice ?)
General-Importer: Ferrari-Pozzi-France

Thank you very much in advance !
You would do me a really great pleasure.

Hoping hearing from you soon

Phil

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Boxer,

I suppose that I put this info myself somewhere (forums, registry, ...) in the past.
Unfortunately I already know these info - sorry nothing new ...

If you get more info, please let me know.

Thank you for your help

Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts