Ferrari Life Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Andy, welcome to FL and congrats on your acquisition.

Now, that is what I call a pretty girl with a pretty Ferrari ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Enjoy and tell us how you like the bonding with Dino too.:steeringwheel:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

·
Registered
88 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
246gt00664

I even want to add my Dino Series L from 1970.
Delivered in 1970 from Crepaldi, Italy and then sold to Swizerland and around 1985 it came to Germany. I bought it in 1996 and after an accident with the car I restored it from 1997 until 2001. In 2007 i rebuilt the complete engine and the gearbox.
This car is absolutely a great Driver and against all opinions there is really only a small workload to keep it running. During the past 7 Years since the rebuilding of the engine I drove the car already 40000 km without any Problem.
2 Years back I accopanied the Mille Miglia and this year I plan to go with the Gran Premio Tazio Nuvolari.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

I even want to add my Dino Series L from 1970.
Delivered in 1970 from Crepaldi, Italy and then sold to Swizerland and around 1985 it came to Germany. I bought it in 1996 and after an accident with the car I restored it from 1997 until 2001. In 2007 i rebuilt the complete engine and the gearbox.
This car is absolutely a great Driver and against all opinions there is really only a small workload to keep it running. During the past 7 Years since the rebuilding of the engine I drove the car already 40000 km without any Problem.
2 Years back I accopanied the Mille Miglia and this year I plan to go with the Gran Premio Tazio Nuvolari.

·
Registered
5 Posts

#01438 bought from Gary Bobileff Motorcar Co in San Diego.

Will do a complete restoration to bring it back to its original glory.

I would love to see input on its past history from all of you here if possible. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
246 GT number 6934

Good afternoon All,

I have just done the deal on this little beauty:

Attachments

Reactions: USADino

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Congrats John, she looks fantastic and in pretty good nick.
That blue is just stunning in the sun.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Thankyou, guys. Yes, I am very excited - fulfilment of a dream.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Very nice! :smile2:

Unfortunately California is a bit far for me to travel for a cup of coffee:frown2:

Reactions: The Dino Project
61 - 77 of 77 Posts