Ferrari Life Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
It's still my hobby, although in the picture of my shop only the red 206 is mine. I'm working on several others right now. All of them going back to original colors.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do let us know if you have any left over Dino T^shirts around. I am sure there would be interested people.

w/ smiles

Jimmy

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Randy- Very pretty and fun to drive. Hope you enjoy her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dino246 GTS

Hi

I am the owner of a 1974 Ferrari 246 GTS
Serial number 07218
European version
Engine Number 0011467
Fully restored
89,000 K's
LHD

I am the second owner since new. Ir is complete in every way including original invoice, warranty, books, tools and jack. My pride and joy.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Brian- Welcome to Ferrari Life. That is a really pretty Dino 246 GTS.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Brian I am looking to acquire a fully restored Dino would you be interested in selling yours
I live in Cape Town and am contactable on 0825522002 or [email protected] so if you are or know of anyone that is looking to sell one please do give a call
Many thanks Nigel Sedgwick
Ps great looking Dino

·
Administrator
15,170 Posts
Hi Brian I am looking to acquire a fully restored Dino would you be interested in selling yours
I live in Cape Town and am contactable on 0825522002 or [email protected] so if you are or know of anyone that is looking to sell one please do give a call
Many thanks Nigel Sedgwick
Ps great looking Dino
Suggest you contact IainUK. He might know of one for sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 1973 Dino chairs and flares

Hi this is my 1973 Dino Chairs and Flares
Complete mechanical restoration. The rest is by and large original condition .Ive owned it for @ 20 years. Love it.
Ciao,
Joe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Joseph- Beautiful Dino. 20 years of ownership is impressive. I only had mine for three when I traded her for a Daytona.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the ferrari forum.

I'm posting my first entry into this forum.

I recently bought a 1973 ferrari 246 gts. The car is yellow, chairs & flairs. The vin # is 5720.

I suspect that several of you already know more about that car than I do...given that i just acquired the car three weeks ago.

I'm in the process of trying to find a good tool roll, tool set, jack, cover for the targa roof, books, luggage lid "stays" and some good books. Also a car cover for the 246 Gts. I'd appreciate any advice or suggestions from any of the 246gts community.

If you are aware of some of these items I would appreciate any advice or assistance in my search.

While a neophyte in the ferrari world, I'm having a fun time coming up to speed.

I also own a 2008 F430. I also own a 1968/69 365Gtc, Grigio with burgandy interior.

I'm looking forward to meeting more members of the ferrari community in the near future.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Eamon.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Jack, allow me to welcome you to FL, first in line and a hearty congrats to your new GTS. :thumbsup:

Just for my own curiosity sake, but why a Dino, with your more modern and luxurious collections present and past ?

Also, pictures would be welcomed ?

w/ smiles
Jimmy

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Eamon- Welcome to Ferrari Life. That is a really nice stable you have and look forward to seeing some photos. All the documentation for the 246 shows up on E-Bay, but it has gotten really expensive, like $K for tool kits, etc, and similar for pouches and docs.

There is a jack and chock for sale here, along with various manuals. Search Dino. All very expensive. Different world from when I bought my Dino 246 GT for $10,600.

Ferrari Parts & Collectibles - FerrariChat.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am sure psychologists would have a field day on the subject of manuals, tool rolls, sales literature etc.! There is something rather odd about buying a period sales brochure for $300 and filing it in a plastic wallet in a lever arch file. Anyway, guilty as charged. I have just sold my Dino and got a 330GTC and am now left with some expensive ephemera relating to the Dino - and not quite sure what to do with it. Is it a good investment or should I sell it? What I hope I will never be guilty of is splitting original documents and tools etc. from a vehicle I am selling - in order to make more money later. I feel this is letting down fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dino 246 GTS UK

1973 Dino 246 GTS UK Supplied
Chassis 06202
Originally supplied in Verde medio metallic with beige 430 interior
Currently Rosso
I purchased the car April 2014
Fully comprehensive documented history

Attachments

41 - 60 of 77 Posts