Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi im a car enthusiast but not a ferrari owner yet haha
currently a design student and am in need to know the dimensions of the 599 for a project, so im wondering if anyone here can provide me with the specs?
general dimensions are available off the net, so i actually need the specific ones like door length, bonnet dimension etc...

would rily appreciate the data
THNX in adv:)

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
hi im a car enthusiast but not a ferrari owner yet haha
currently a design student and am in need to know the dimensions of the 599 for a project, so im wondering if anyone here can provide me with the specs?
general dimensions are available off the net, so i actually need the specific ones like door length, bonnet dimension etc...

would rily appreciate the data
THNX in adv:)
You would need to contact Ferrari directly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i see...thnx boxer :)
actually was wondering if any owner of a 599 could supply the dimensions haha
but yes, i'll try with ferrari
oh btw,im in singapore yeap

thnx!

·
Registered
532 Posts
i see...thnx boxer :)
actually was wondering if any owner of a 599 could supply the dimensions haha
but yes, i'll try with ferrari
oh btw,im in singapore yeap

thnx!
there might be a couple 599 owners on here but kinda unlikely because there so new, and im sure ferrari wont be mean and not give them to you, just go to ferrariworld.com and go to there contact page and maybe get there address, youll get through.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
there might be a couple 599 owners on here but kinda unlikely because there so new, and im sure ferrari wont be mean and not give them to you, just go to ferrariworld.com and go to there contact page and maybe get there address, youll get through.
Yeah, I don't think the dimensions are going to be a closely guarded secret or anything like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts