Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed a difference between the euro F50 bumper and the USA version....seems that as in the case of the F40, the USA F50 has a bit of a chin !

euro pic first, usa 2nd.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Noticed a difference between the euro F50 bumper and the USA version....seems that as in the case of the F40, the USA F50 has a bit of a chin !

euro pic first, usa 2nd.
That's a double chin, must be something to do with the burgers and fries the Americans feed theirs;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here you go , thefirst pic is a euro F50 with a modified front spoiler , the 2 nd pic is a standard euro F50, Andy.

Thats interesting ! The modified euro one is even different than the USA one...thanks for posting !

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I like the double chin on the US version:D Keep eating McDonalds! :rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
McDonald's never got this nation anywhere, if anything we should be riding the coat-tails of Wal-Mart, now that's a classy place.
But it wouldn't create the double chin that is on the US spec F50. Thats the Double Quarter Pounder with cheese:rofl:

Chris

·
Registered
32 Posts
F50 rear spoiler

the same F50 with the F50 GT style front spoiler also has an adjustable rear spoiler , see the photos , are all F50 rear spoilers adjustable ????????.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Some input

Cursory inquiry to Eurospare drawings, with NO regard to all the possibilities showed US vs Euro [Don't know about NA release, but expecting same as US...though not specifically mentioned, which is unusual]

are different.

The mods above, look to be a one-off owner mod. Don't personally like the black chin. Even though probably very needed for tracking, I can see why if tracked he didn't color coordinate...too many dings for sure.

The moveable diffuser would be a great addition and necessary in black IMO..too

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Is it Euro vs US or is it 95s vs 96/97s ? All the US F50s are 95s. Did they make a slight change between model years ?

Does anyone have a picture of a Euro 95 F50?
The F50 I bought for two weeks is still on www.modexotics.com. It is a euro spec F50. I am computer illiterate so if you can transfer the picture and post it here, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Tradaaaaaa

:jawdrop::smitten:
The F50 I bought for two weeks is still on www.modexotics.com. It is a euro spec F50. I am computer illiterate so if you can transfer the picture and post it here, it would be greatly appreciated.
:stirthepot::galloping::costumed-smiley-091:grin: [that now requires a free ride :D BTW I'm jealous ]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts