Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody! I am a 26 years old frenchy, fan of Ferrari models, i has just drawn this V8 berlinette, which will be able to replace the F430...
I would like to have opinion and notices of other impassioned.
Do not hesitate has to say if you do not like, I am not upset easily!!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Beautiful, when can I buy one? Do you have any images of other angles, head on, rear, side profile, from above ...etc. have you done a targa and spider version?
If auto design is not your profession, you should make it your career very soon.
What engine would you put in it? I've seen press rumblings that the 430 replacement will be a V10 producing 550 BHP:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot! Yes I have other pics, i put it next week... No targa or spider version for the moment, maybe i will do if i have time! I was thinking about a racing version, larger...
Yes, i have seen for the V10, but i drawn it before to know!
For my profession, you know in france, the boss look in priority what school you are coming from...and i have learn to draw by myself so there's no way to work for a firm.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Very talented. Best wishes for your future success.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow!!! What a fan-club!!!!
As you like it, here is new pics! I am working on a spider version, what colour did you like for? I think yellow is great for spiders...
For the interior, in fact i have not work a lot on it, it looks like the 430's, with a new board and new seats... i have to improve it for spider version
Thanks a lot for all this compliment!
Front:

rear:

Engine, i think you will recognise it!:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Awesome! You should also try a new design from the ground up. The jump from the: 328 to 348 was huge same for the F355 to 360 so the successor to the F430 might be a whole new beast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts