Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
When did this happen: Friday 13th???

Man, hate to see this beauty go! :( :( :eek: :eek: :evil:

I am not sure if it is totalled, since many Ferrari wrecks will be rebuikt, especially 288 GTOs!

Let's hope the best.

Niels

·
Registered
4 Posts
I took this today..nice to see a 288 looking the way it should. BTW apart from the 512BB, 288 GTO, F40, F50 and lambo in the pic, there was a 360 Spider, 2 360's and a 512LM in the showroom (all were red except for one black modena - and the 3 silver modenas parked outside).

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Very nice. There is a 288 GTO at the dealer near Yokohama (I'm not sure which dealer I was at). I have a photo of it in a thread somewhere. Which dealer is this? Someone told me there is a dealer between Ochanomizu and Myogidani(sp?). I will hopefully check it out in the near future.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
It says the the owner got on the freeway driving to Frankfurt when he floored it their was a techncal mailfunction and the flames came out of the back, but it doesn't mention when it happened, i'm sure that it has to be at least more then a year ago since the article mentiones mark's instead of euro's

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dirk,

Good point! Didn't thought of it myself!

Michael,

Nice picture. I had the opportunity only once to see those three Ferraris next to each other!

Niels

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Great pick Michael. Sometimes I think if I'm rich I would like to park a 288 next to an F40 next to an F50, that would be a cool collection. Nice to have a pic of what my garage would look like.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts