Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think my bank balance or expertise would do this justice!
Me neither, I think it should be a special ferrari Life project, Boxer should buy it and Al should put it all back together again, anyone else with knowledge or funds would be welcome to contribute. After it's all done, anyone who's contributed funds or labour gets to drive it for a month on a rota basis.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Don't go there guys, I knew Garcia (but that's another story) & I think I know the car, it passed through the hands of an old customer and has not come through the experience well!!!!!!!!!! If it is the same car then ownership could be a problem - it went missing when a restorer in the midlands went awol and has been punted around from piller to post since.
It will eat your wallets and spit the remnants out with the remortgage papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the same company that did this (below) to a TR copy

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Al, thanks for the tip off, with your expertise in the field, you are probably the man to know. As it goes, it wouldn't be a project I'd have the nerve or funds to get involved with anyway - I'm not a big Daytona fan, give me a boxer or TR anyday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts