Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Paul,
welcome and wish you all the best. I've been visiting your register a couple of times before.
Are you going to put cars in yourself and let owners fill in the gaps or do owners have to register their own cars?
I'll be keeping an eye on your site from time to time to see the progress made.
Jurgen

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan to do both. I encourage owners to register as no one knows how many Daytonas still exist. As you can see the the owner's privacy is respected. I plan to make the Forum very active. The reason I started the Registry is that owners did not know where to go to get information about technical issues and concours questions about the Daytona in one convenient place. I am lucky to have Lance Hill, Chief judge for the Daytona class for 10 years and Bill Badurski, Ferrari Club Of America technical advisor and Daytona owner.

I am glad I found your site. I is chock full if great information! Paul

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome :) I'm glad the site is helping. If you want you can use our register to also add the information and maybe this forum. You can get your own space in the forum and all the visitors we already have, and we can get some extra info for our register. Maybe we can help each other.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Paul,

Welcome to the site. I think you have a wonderful looking Register! It is a lot of work but I will add a link on our Register's homepage to yours in hopes of helping you out. Always good to see more of these. Thanks for posting.

Regards,
Andrew

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Andrew,

Thank you for taking the effort to help. I appreciate it. I will ask my webmaster if I can return the favor and create a link back to your website.

Paul

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The site is definately on. Please try again and let me know if you have more difficulty getting in. Paul

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Boxer42 said:
Paul, I just tried it and the link is now working :) . Nice site and good luck 8) . Wish that there was a similar dedicated site for Boxers :-? .
I believe there is a similar site. I'll find the link and post it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Yes, I believe there is a Frank Marsiars (or something like that) who runs a Boxer register. I do not know the site right now, but a google search might result in a hit!

Niels

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
That is strange. His site use to have a boxer Register. Or there is yet another boxer site I'm thinking of. I actually got a few SNs off his for this site's register.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts