Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son, in his haste, dropped my miter saw on the beast. I had told him to be careful. The Hyundai I would not care. He thinks it is but a minor problem. He is wrong. I am not pleased. Once, the toy’s passenger door hit a 355. The point was smaller than a pencil easer. I was lucky. The painter took my $700 cash for payment.

Rats!!!

What now?

:)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Oh wow, sorry to hear about that Bart...How bad is it?

Chris

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few dents and some scratchs. After some minor bodywork, it will need some paint. Phooey. I do not need this at this time. Oh, well.

:)

·
Registered
224 Posts
You must be cut to the bone. I can't wait to get my garage which will have a different section for the tools and the cars for exactly the same reason. I currently take the car out if I have any work with tools to be done.

Hope this one is not as painful.

·
Registered
453 Posts
What now you say? Now that depends on how old your son is. If he is very young you dont ponder on it and make him feel every day for a week that dads very pissed of and dont love him (some guys are twats and very anal). If you told him of then its done.....over. Lifes to short and we realize our prioritys when say one of our loved ones get hurt. :thumbsup:
But on the other hand if he is over 18 then may i recomend applying a head lock......every day for a month :D

·
Registered
603 Posts
Bad luck Bart. These things happen.

I dropped a metal tyre foot inflater on the rear flank of my 348 and a metal pip on the front wing in the space of a month. So I know how you feel.

With your headlocks Chaz, i don't think a grown man can't last a minute let once a month!!
Chaz put me in a headlock once... not something I'm anxious to be in again.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Chaz put me in a headlock once... not something I'm anxious to be in again.
Thats not how i remember it:yikes:. You kicked me in the bollocks and elbowed me in the Mandicular Angular thus rendering me unconscious:yikes: Only then once i has revived did i get the luck of opportunity to get you in a head lock:thumbsup:
I feel that now you are were you are at the other end of the Internet. I can now say how i feel in true Internet warrior manner because i am safe behind my PC........."Your a twat and i would say this to your face if you were in front of me":upyours:................:smug:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Although not a Ferrari son did somewhat same thing to my Mustang. I wasn't happy!! Last thing my 21yr old car needed was another ding when I'm trying to keep it halfway nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts